Founded in 1997, Australian manufacturer Turbosmart has quickly established itself as a brand that designs and manufactures high quality products which are reasonably priced. Combining innovative design, strict quality control and rigorous testing, Turbosmart are a brand that any forced induction car owner should consider.
The Race Port is an amazingly small and light BOV for turbocharged engines. Featuring a unique design and internal flow structures, it is lighter and smaller than the competition while flowing more air - making it the marker leader!
- Vacuum fittingsprofiled alloy weld flange, V-band assembly, and Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0" Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/16"NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ