If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item from the Torque GT online shop, simply login to your account and select 'My Returns' in your account dashboard. Alternatively please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you as quickly as possible!
- You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- You can also exchange your item within 14 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered.
- We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book
- If the item is out of stock, then a refund will be issued instead.
- If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- We'll refund the price you purchased your item at - this includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.If we're able to locate the items and you'd like these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 14 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage. Our returns address is: Torque GT, Ausewell Farm, Ashburton, Devon, TQ13 7HF
- It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the day after the date of your return, for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Any refund will be automatically issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.
- If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow 24 hours for all your returns to be completed.
- If your returns haven't reached us after the returns timeframe, please get in touch via our contact page so we can help you further.